Future of our Planet - Sustainability Conclave.
Time & Location
About the Event
As we enter 2021 - "The Decade of Action" and the 5th anniversary of the Paris Agreement, leaders from government, business, international organizations and civil society must work together to advance sustainable development to demonstrate our shared ability to create the world we want. As such, it is of utmost importance to launch the year with our inaugural event: The Future of Our Planet - Sustainability Conclave.
A panel of experts will share their expertise and insights on how we can harness the power of technology and collective action to accelerate the roadmap towards Net Zero emissions for companies as well as countries.
- HonourableMadame Kareen Rispal, Ambassador of France to Canada
- Mark Foster, Senior Vice President, IBM Services
- Susan Uthayakumar, Global Sustainability Lead, Schneider Electric
- Vincent Etchebehere, Global Head of Sustainability, Air France
- Bertrand Masselot, President and CEO, Air Liquide Canada
- Francis Repka, CEO Canada, SocieteGeneral
- Sam Mizrahi, President and Founder, Mizrahi Developments
- Adrian Thomas, Country President, Schneider Electric
- David Redfern, CEO, Lafarge Eastern Canada
- Richard Juggery, CEO, Saint GobainCanada
- Sophie Wu, Head of Geocycle, Lafarge Holcim
- Antoine Sautenet, Public Affairs, Director Canada, Michelin
- Delphine Persouyre, ManagingDirector, Total
- Monsieur Tudor Alexis, Consul General of France in Toronto
- Serge Blais, Executive Director, Professional Development Institute, University of Ottawa
Terms and Conditions
* Online registration is considered as a confirmed RSVP
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 working days prior to the event by e-mail to email@example.com, else a no-show penalty will be charged and no refund will be made
* By attending our events, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your appreciation/comments in promotional and/or marketing materials.
* The Chamber reserves the right to cancel or postpone its events.
- General admission$0$00$0