Thu, Nov 18|
Future of Smart Cities
This roundtable aims at bringing together leaders and think tanks to deliberate the cities of the future- that meet its specific challenges with digital and cross-sector solutions, with the aim of constructing sustainable and smart ecosystems.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
About the event
Pierre-André de Chalendar, Chairman Saint-Gobain
- Rob Cummings, Head, Sustainability & Public Affairs at Lafarge Canada Inc (East)
- Antoine Sautenet, Public Affairs Manager, International trade and sustainable mobility / Government Affairs Director, Canada Michelin
- Sebastien Gendron, Co-Founder & CEO TransPod Inc.
- Sophie Wu, Head of Geocycle North America at Geocycle
- Adrian Thomas, Country President Schneider Electric
Hosts for the event:
- Richard Juggery, Chief Executive Officer Saint-Gobain & CertainTeed Canada
- Sanjay Tugnait, Chief Market Maker & Global Managing Partner – Sustainability Practice, IBM GBS
- Riva Walia, Managing Director, FCCCO Co-founder & CEO SmartLabs Inc
+$0.13 service fee
Our operation cost for this event is $5 per ticket sold. You can choose to pay this amount and help us serve you better.
+$0.13 service fee0
Pay if you May
+$0.25 service fee
Our events are free of cost but you can choose to pay the any amount you are comfortable with, to help us serve you better.
+$0.25 service fee0